Publisher: Tyndale House
Pub Date: September 7, 2021
Pages: 432 pages
Scroll for the Giveaway!
PRAISE FOR TRACE OF DOUBT :
“Filled with high stakes, high emotion, and high intrigue.” – LYNN H. BLACKBURN, award-winning author of UNKNOWN THREAT and ONE FINAL BREATH
“Trace of Doubt is a suspense reader’s best friend. From page one until the end, the action is intense and the storyline keeps you guessing.” – EVA MARIE EVERSON, bestselling author of FIVE BRIDES and DUST
“DiAnn Mills serves up a perfect blend of action, grit, and heart. . . Trace of Doubt takes romantic suspense to a whole new level.” – JAMES R. HANNIBAL, award-winning author of THE PARIS BETRAYAL
“Well-researched . . . with some surprising twists along the way. In Trace of Doubt, Mills weaves together a tale of faith, intrigue, and suspense that her fans are sure to enjoy.” – STEVEN JAMES, award-winning author of SYNAPSE and EVERY WICKED MAN
Top 7 Reasons We Love Stories
By DiAnn Mills
Thousands of novels are released each year. So many wonderful and amazing books, and we’ll never be able to read them all. But we try.
What’s the fascination for story? Why do we crave the next novel and the next?
Here are seven reasons why I love story and you may fit there too.
- Entertainment is the number one reason we love novels. When our work is done for the day, we can relax and lose ourselves within the pages of a highly-crafted story.
- Story is a slice of real life. I dare say every plot has its origin in facts. Readers see truth in a non-threatening environment, an opportunity to explore values.
- Characters draw us into their setting. A well-written story explodes on the page with characters we adore. We relate to their wants and needs and how they interpret life. Our imaginations are challenged, and we become the character.
- Problems are solved within the story, and the reader seeks ways to make their own life easier.
- Heroes and heroines on an impossible journey inspire us to be better people, attempt new things, and see a goal to completion.
- Healing takes place within the storyline. Subject matter that touches our personal pain addresses ways we can survive our past. By exploring behavior, we gain new insights.
- Satisfaction of engaging in a story from the beginning to the end provides a sense of accomplishment.
Why do you love story? Let’s share ideas.
Link to the Book Trailer on YouTube
Or, visit the blogs directly:
Thank you for hosting me today on your website. I’m thrilled to be a part of the Lone Star Book Blog Tour.
I’m happy to help share the good word! Trace of Doubt was the first of your books I’ve read, but it definitely won’t be the last.