Is this the year I clean up my TBR pile, at least a little? I’m going to try!
I’m signing up for the TBR 23 in ’23 Challenge, hosted by Gilion Dumas at Rose City Reader. Hop on over to the link and sign yourself up!
And since the Mount Blanc level will only have me reading one more book (24 books), I’m also signing up for the Mt. TBR challenge hosted by Bev at My Reading Block. Perhaps I’ll go farther than Mount Blanc and clear even more books off my precariously perched stacks!
Some of the books I’m choosing are hard copy books that have been languishing on my actual shelves. Some are on my Kindle and have been for an embarrassingly long time. Some are NetGalley scores that I didn’t read early on because I didn’t fully grasp the concept of NetGalley.
Here they are, in no particular order:
- The Storyteller by Traci Chee
- Don’t Overthink It by Anne Bogel
- A Place to Land by Kate Motaung
- Cane River by Lalita Tademy
- The Book of Dragons: An Anthology by Jonathan Strahan
- A Good Family by A. H. Kim
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- Oona Out of Order by Margarita Montimore
- Things You Save in a Fire by Katherine Center
- And It Was Good by Madeleine L’Engle
- Twenty by Debra Landwehr Engle
- A Light So Lovely: The Spiritual Legacy of Madeleine L’Engle by Sarah Arthur
- On Borrowed Crime by Kate Young
- Letter Perfect by Cathy Marie Hake
- Into the Whirlwind by Elizabeth Camden
- Operation Zulu Redemption by Ronie Kendig
- A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet: Southern Stories of Faith, Family, and Fifteen Pounds of Bacon by Sophie Hudson
- Lowcountry Bookshop by Susan M. Boyer
- Crooked Man by Tony Dunbar
- Till Death Do Us Tart by Ellie Alexander
- Prologue to Murder by Lauren Elliott
- The Dictionary of Lost Words by Pip Williams
- Miss Seeton Flies High by Hamilton Crane
- One more for Mt. TBR: Crime & Punctuation by Kaitlyn Dunnett
There! Are you signing up for either of these reading challenges?
Yay! I am happy you signed up for the TBR 23 in ’23 Challenge! Happy reading!
Thanks, Gilion! My husband is rejoicing that perhaps I’ll actually clear off a shelf this year. LOL