Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. Check out upcoming Top Ten themes on Jana’s blog and go here to see what others have on their Top Ten Tuesday lists!
This week’s topic is officially completed series that I wish had more books. But as I started writing, it quickly transmogrified into series I need to finish. When I need them, I might also wish they had more books! I just can’t say for sure yet!
- The Dark Tower by Stephen King – I loved this series. I felt like I was saying goodbye to friends at the end of it, and it made me sad.
- The Detective Josie Quinn series by Lisa Regan – She writes absolutely amazing thrillers. I’ve read the last few, now I need to go back and catch up on the earlier ones. I need all the backstory.
- Bean to Bar Mysteries by Amber Royer – I got the third and fourth in the series on blog tours. I need to read the first and second! These are a lot of fun. Mysteries set in Texas and chocolate? What’s not to like?
- Hanger’s Horsemen by Karen Witemeyer – I read the third, In Honor’s Defense, on a blog tour. I loved it. I must read the first two.
- The Lady Eleanor Swift series by Verity Bright – This is another series I jumped into courtesy of blog tour opportunities. It’s a witty, light, entertaining series, and I love Lady Eleanor and her butler, Clifford. They are both so much more than what their roles might seem to indicate!
- The Cupcake Catering Mystery series by Kim Davis – I’ve read the fourth of the series (just because I found it and thought it sounded like fun!). It was delightful. I need more!
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo – I have the whole trilogy sitting on my shelf. Why have I not read it yet?! To be fair, this is one I need to start before I can finish.
- The Genesis trilogy by Madeleine L’Engle – This is another that’s been sitting on my shelf for a while. I need to start it so I can finish it. She’s one of my favorite authors for works both fiction and non-fiction, and I know this will be good.
- The Crowns of Croswald by D.E. Night – This is a delightful fantasy series, featuring Ivy Lovely as the protagonist. I’ve read the first three (need to review the third), and I need to finish the fourth! I want to know what happens!
- The Paper Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg – I’ve read the first three. I need to finish up with The Plastic Magician. I love every book I’ve ever read by her. So many in my TBR pile. I need more hours in the day!
So you can probably figure I don’t really NEED more book suggestions. But I always welcome them! What series do you want to finish? Share in a comment!