It’s a new meme on the blog!
This week’s Top Ten is a freebie, meaning you can pick any topic you want. Since this is my first go-round with Top Ten Tuesday, I went back through the archives to snag a topic. This week, I’m going with the top ten books on my birthday wish list. (It’s not actually my birthday – that was in June. It was just fun to go through my list and see which ten I’d want if I were picking RIGHT NOW.)
In no particular order:
- Baking Bad by Kim M. Watt
- The Brides of Maracoor by Gregory Maguire
- The Last Sicarius by Van R. Mayhall, Jr.
- The Dark Archive by Genevieve Cogman
- Legends & Lattes by Travis Baldree
- The Sleeper and the Spindle by Neil Gaiman
- Oath of the Brotherhood by C. E. Laureano
- Sisters of the Vast Black by Lina Rather
- Trailed: One Woman’s Quest to Solve the Shenandoah Murders by Kathryn Miles
- Lethal Tides by Catherine Musemeche
All these and more are on my Amazon wishlist. So many books, so little time, and I’d love to read them ALL!
What books are on your top ten birthday wish list? Share in the comments! (And leave a link if you’re so inclined – you never know when someone might send you a little surprise!)