Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. Check out upcoming Top Ten themes on Jana’s blog and go here to see what others have on their Top Ten Tuesday lists!
This week’s topic is Water. So I’m featuring books that have water in the title. Or maybe rain, since we’re woefully short on rain in my part of the world. Or hurricanes, since Idalia is heading into the Gulf of Mexico. Not likely to hit us here, but hurricanes are never far from our minds at this time of year.
- 1 Dead in Attic: Post-Katrina Stories by Chris Rose
- A Furious Sky by Eric Jay Dolin
- Fifty Words for Rain by Asha Lemmie
- Isaac’s Storm: A Man, a Time, and the Deadliest Hurricane in History by Erik Larson
- Of Songs and Saltwater by Heather Carter
- The Covenant of Water by Abraham Verghese
- The Neon Rain by James Lee Burke
- The Scent of Rain and Lightning by Nancy Pickard
- The Spear Cuts Through Water by Simon Jiminez
- The Weight of Water by W.A. Schwartz
Have you read any of these books? Are any of them on your TBR list?