Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. Check out upcoming Top Ten themes on Jana’s blog and go here to see what others have on their Top Ten Tuesday lists!
This week’s theme: books I most often recommend to others! Y’all know I love to share about books I’ve really enjoyed. Some of these I’ve shared for ages; some I’ve only recently discovered and will be sharing in the future.
In no particular order:
- The Extraordinary Deaths of Mrs. Kip by Sara Brunsvold – Y’all know I adore this book! Read my review here.
- The Detective Josie Quinn series by Lisa Regan – I can’t recommend just one, I love them all!
- The Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson – it’s billed as juvenile fiction, but it’s fantastic reading for anyone! See one of my reviews here.
- An Enemy Like Me and Sunflowers beneath the Snow by Teri M. Brown – excellent historical fiction!
- Susan May Warren’s Sky King Ranch series – top-notch romantic suspense.
- A Spoonful of Gunpowder by Katherine H. Brown – Steampunk? Cozy mystery? Alternate London? Yes, please!
- The marvelous books of Heather Webber – they’re all wonderful! If you like stories with magical realism and Southern charm, you gotta read them. One review here, with links to others.
- The Books of Umber by P. W. Catanese – this is a trilogy billed as middle grade fiction, but it’s great for all ages. We’ve read through it multiple times at our house!
- Anything by Anita Dickason – she covers a variety of genres, and everything I’ve read by her has been absolutely smashing.
- The Secret, Book, & Scone Society series by Ellery Adams – one of my most favorite mystery series EVER. Just one of my reviews is here.
Are there any books that you recommend regularly? Share in a comment. Maybe I’ll like them, too!
I’ve read one book by Webber, but that’s it from your list. I’ll have to take a closer look at some of these, especially the mysteries and historical fiction.
Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!
And now it’s happy weekend! If you try any of the books I shared, I hope you love them!
The Authenticity Project by Clare Pooley
Great list!! I loved Sara Brunsvold’s book as well, it was fabulous!
I love your enthusiasm for these books. It’s delightful. 🙂
My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-ive-recently-recommended-to-others/
Thanks! Some days I think I’m like one of those small, excitable dogs that barks at everything. I get very excited about the things I like!
A Spoonful of Gunpowder sounds really fun, I’ve added it to my TBR!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/05/09/top-ten-tuesday-419/
I hope you love it!