Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. Check out upcoming Top Ten themes on Jana’s blog and go here to see what others have on their Top Ten Tuesday lists!
This week’s actual topic was Books I Read On Vacation (Submitted by Dedra @ A Book Wanderer). However, I haven’t actually vacationed a whole lot, so I decided to grab a past topic I haven’t done yet.
My topic: Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read
To make this list, I’m going off of the “added” date on my Goodreads “to read” shelf. There may be books that have been in my Kindle collection longer.
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Comfort Me with Apples by Ruth Reichl
- Elantris by Brandon Sanderson
- Shadowmarch by Tad Williams
- Children of God by Mary Doria Russell
- The Second Spy by Jacqueline West
- Pandora’s Box by Nathan Marchand
- The Jazz Palace by Mary Morris
- Shaman’s Crossing by Robin Hobb
What books have been on your TBR the longest? Oh, for more time to read!