Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. Check out upcoming Top Ten themes on Jana’s blog and go here to see what others have on their Top Ten Tuesday lists!
This week’s theme: Books with Geographical Terms in the Title (submitted by Lisa of Hopewell). I went with land features as well as place names for my list. I’ve included links to my reviews where available.
In no particular order, here are my ten – some I’ve read, some are on my TBR pile:
- The Venice Sketchbook by Rhys Bowen
- The Boys from Biloxi by John Grisham
- Murder in an Irish Castle by Verity Bright
- The Heart of the Mountains by Pepper D. Basham
- A Death in Door County by Annelise Ryan
- A Castaway in Cornwall by Julie Klassen
- In the Middle of Hickory Lane by Heather Webber
- River, Sing Out by James Wade
- The Women of Pearl Island by Polly Crosby
- On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness by Andrew Peterson
Looking at books I’ve read and books I want to read, I could almost have done a top ten list with books that have “Sea” in the title! LOL
Have you read any of these books? Do you think you might? Let me know in a comment!