Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. Check out upcoming Top Ten themes on Jana’s blog and go here to see what others have on their Top Ten Tuesday lists!
Today’s topic: books I’m excited about in the first half of 2023!
In no particular order:
- The Raven Thief by Gigi Pandian
- Paper Cuts by Ellery Adams
- A Study in Chocolate by Amber Royer
- A Good Day to Pie by Misha Popp
- Nonna Maria and the Case of the Stolen Necklace by Lorenzo Carcaterra
- The Jeweler of Stolen Dreams by M. J. Rose
- After the Shadows by Amanda Cabot
- Hell Bent by Leigh Bardugo
- How to Sell a Haunted House by Grady Hendrix
- The London Séance Society by Sarah Penner
What books are you eagerly anticipating in the first half of this year? Leave me a comment!