Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. Check out upcoming Top Ten themes on Jana’s blog and go here to see what others have on their Top Ten Tuesday lists!
I love finding new authors whose books I love! Here are ten that are new to me from the past year, and the books that introduced me to their work. Some have extensive backlists (yay!), some are just starting out (more books to come!).
- Susan May Warren, Sunrise
- Karen Witemeyer, In Honor’s Defense
- Kim Davis, Frosted Yuletide Murder
- Amanda Cabot, The Spark of Love
- Verity Bright, A Royal Murder
- Kimberly Fish, Comfort Zone
- Teri M. Brown, Sunflowers Beneath the Snow
- Katherine H. Brown, A Spoonful of Gunpowder
- Lorenzo Carcaterra, Nonna Maria and the Case of the Missing Bride
- DiAnn Mills, Concrete Evidence
And it’s a new year, and that means more new authors to discover!
What new authors did you find last year?